I feel terrible about not keeping up with this pregnancy like I said I would.
I wanted to take weekly pics. I have taken two... boooo me.
But, I'm feeling much better lately so I will start playing catch up:
1. I will be 16 weeks tomorrow! Yay!!
This is the last pic I took at 13 weeks:
(oh, and I dyed my hair brown so I didn't have to do the whole bleachingwhilepregs thing)
Here's my little babe at 12 weeks- amazing!!
Little hands showing:
2. My all day sickness has turned into night sickness and I've had terrible headaches and sleeping issues... I can't get comfortable and I'm tossing and turning most of the night.
This usually doesn't occur until about the 8 month so I don't know what's up with that.
3. I got this ring rash during the first trimester and had to take off my wedding rings for several weeks- happened with Reese too. Thankfully it went away and I can wear my rings again. So weird that it only happens during pregnancy...
4. We started painting the nursery/office this weekend. We are going with gray and white for base colors- then probably using yellow and seafoam/aqua for accent colors. I've been pinning nursery inspiration like crazy:
If the baby ends up being a girl we could add some pink/coral accents- I looooove this look with gray, seafoam, and coral:
5. We will be finding out the sex of the baby pretty soon. I have been feeling like it's a girl, but I am fully prepared for another little guy... more thoughts on that later :)
You can vote what you think it is in the top left corner!