Kelly is hosting the SUYL "what you make" edition today, so I wanted to link up and just give a couple updates about
Sailor Studio (Enamel on Copper Wearable Art).
I was looking back through pics from 2011 and I just loved some of the custom pieces we did.
Little Penguins! awww- so cute!
This reversible bracelet was a Christmas gift:
And this has to be the most unusual: A redfish bracelet (sorry- phone pic):
Now remember this was made from copper and powdered glass... I cut and shaped it, but my mom did the detailing- She rocks :)
Now onto the new year!
* I have drawn out some new ideas and I am so excited to get them started. I definitely have more hippie, boho inspiration this year and I will be doing some wrap ribbon bracelets... using hand-dyed ribbons similar to this and making original enameled charms.
* The new studio is almost complete, and I will be taking lots of pictures soon!
* I am working on a totally new website (I know... it will be the 4th "new" site- I am neurotic, I apologize).
* Applied for two spring art shows that I have never done before so just waiting to see if I get in- they are in Atlanta so that will be a new experience! Hopefully, I'll be doing all the same fall shows from last year.
* To celebrate all the new changes of the new year, I will be having a GIVEAWAY of some of our new pieces very soon, so LIKE us on Facebook to join in :)
*I am busy organizing the Etsy store to use while the website is being done. I have uploaded some fun pieces- more coming soon!
Thanks for stopping by and check out Kelly's blog for tons of amazing handmade shops today :)
Have a great weekend everyone!!