...a good blogger.
1. I am potty-training my 2 year old son. He is more stubborn than the twins combined. If you think potty-training one kid would be a breeze after training twins simultaneously, you'd be wrong.
Yesterday, as I was about to get on the computer, I hear,
"Wooooohoooo, Slip-n-Slide!!!" coming from the hallway. My naive self thinks, oh great, the boys must have spilled some water and are sliding around in it.
I turn the corner to see Reese standing there in his wet undies with a big smile on his face.
It definitely. wasn't. water. they were sliding around in.
2. I'm back in school. I am a complete over-achiever when it comes to college, and even though I am only taking one summer class online, it takes up a lot of my allotted "internet" time.
3. I lost my camera cord- the one that plugs into the computer so I can upload my pics. Y'all know I love having lots of pictures in my posts, and I don't know how I can get them uploaded without that cord... (have I mentioned how much I dislike Sony products? any other camera I could just take out the card and pop it in my laptop)
4. I am neurotic and way too hard on myself. I write and write. And then I go back over it, edit it, correct it, re-write it… then I am still not happy so I don’t post it. There have been so many entries I have posted that I want to take down because I don’t like how they are written. I realize I shouldn’t be so hard on myself, especially with my blog (I mean hello! it is mostly family that reads it, and y'all don’t care if I misspell a word or have too many run-on sentences, right?)
This is why I should be going to school to become an editor. I would love getting paid to read and edit other people's work. Hmmm, is it too late to change my major back to English? =)
5. I read this “10 Mistakes Bloggers Make” post on Michael Hyatt's website and I realized I do almost all of them. HA!
The worst one is inconsistency, obviously I have none with my blog. I have never been a routine person, but I really want to be!
I think I need a schedule.
I am putting this out there so maybe I will actually hold myself to it =)
I am going to start posting 3 times a week- and I have to do the NOT-me-Mondays and the Spiritual Sundays again because they are my favorite!
BTW, I found out you can order a printed scrapbook version of your blog, which I totally want to do!
Has anyone else done this?